Trouble with Badger Stynlrez primer

I'm currently working on a Zvezda 747-8 and I am in the primer stage. Just recently bought a new bottle of the Badger primer as my old one is just about empty. I'm not really sure what happened, but it looks like the primer started separating, getting weird streaks and fisheyes. 

Before primer, I cleaned every surface religiously with 91% alcohol and wore gloves while handling the model. So, I don't think contamination is the issue. The bottle was also thoroughly mixed.  I think I may have gotten a bad batch of primer as my old bottle is just fine out of the bottle. Images below to show what I am talking about.

2v2HWWKJ5x6cVaN.jpg

2v2HWWKe8x6cVaN.jpg

2v2HWWKajx6cVaN.jpg

This area has already been sanded down smooth, but you should still be able to see the weird striping and separating.

2v2HWWKHrx6cVaN.jpg

So, any suggestions on what this may be? It's a fairly new bottle. Only about three months since I ordered it online. In my opinion, I think it is a bad bottle. What do you guys think? 

Edited by caudleryan
3 hours ago, caudleryan said:

I think I may have gotten a bad batch of primer as my old bottle is just fine out of the bottle.

If the old bottle worked fine and the new bottle doesn't work, then I think you have answered your own question.  Same humidity and high spray pressure as before?  I would try another bottle from a different merchant.