FS References F-8, FJ Fury, F/A-18, F-14, Sea Harrier and more!

I have following references for sale. Payment by Paypal preferred. (Personal check also accepted but shipment will be delayed until the check clears.) Prefer to conduct transactions with CONUS, but will perform conduct transactions outside US if buyer is prepared for high cost of postage. Postage to be determined by buyer's speed-of-delivery preference. FREE POSTAGE IN US FOR BOOKS IF 3 OR MORE BOOKS PURCHASED.

Links to descriptions are provided for most of the references.  Please PM me if you are interested. Please let me know if you are located in the US and if you are paying by PayPal.

I am open to offers if you want to combine multiple items.  Bottom line - It needs to go.

A-6 Intruder/ EA-6B Prowler

Arms and Armour Press A-6 Intruder Carrier-Borne Bomber   $5  Description 
Squadron Modern Military Aircraft - Intruder  Lou Drendel   $7   Description

F/A-18 Hornet/ Super Hornet

Detail & Scale Vol 6 F-18 Hornet Developmental & Early Production Aircraft  (1982) $3   Description

F-14 Tomcat

Detail & Scale Vol 2 F-14 Tomcat (1979)  $3 Description

F-8 Crusader

Bunrindo Famous Aircraft of the World #1 F-8 Crusader {Japanese text} $8 Description

FJ Fury

Detail & Scale #68 FJ Fury  $15 Description

Harrier/ Sea Harrier

Bunrindo Famous Aircraft of the World #111  Harrier/Sea Harrier {Japanese text} $8 Description

Misc

Air 200 Aircraft of the U.S. Bicentennial   $15

Warbirds Illustrated #17 - America's Fighters of the 1980s: F-16 and F-18  $5
 Wings of Fame Vol 4 (Paperback)  $7

TRADE INTERESTS - 

AIRES #4487 ICAP-2 (Late) Cockpit Set for the Kinetic EA-6B Prowler

Thanks in advance! - John B

Edited by John B
  • John B changed the title to FS References F-8, FJ Fury, F/A-18, F-14, Sea Harrier and more!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • John B changed the title to FS References F-8, FJ Fury, F/A-18, F-14, Sea Harrier and more! 50% Sale
  • John B changed the title to FS References F-8, FJ Fury, F/A-18, F-14, Sea Harrier and more!