F-4 "Phantom" in 1/48 additional sets by KirRey

2 hours ago, KIRREY said:

You forget GT Resin, for example. As for quality, I wouldn't be so sure 😉

In vain you doubt. I do not see the advantages of your air intakes over air intakes from other manufacturers. And I don't remember anyone having any complaints about their poor fit. Your air intakes are good, but they only took their place among similar others

On 12/17/2020 at 5:05 PM, dinozavr said:

In vain you doubt. I do not see the advantages of your air intakes over air intakes from other manufacturers. And I don't remember anyone having any complaints about their poor fit. Your air intakes are good, but they only took their place among similar others

Other manufacturer's intakes do not put money in Kirrey's pocket. 😉 And, it's always good to have several choices! I think only GT currently makes intakes for the Z-M F-4s. Modelers who don't want to go to the effort to fill the seams in the kit intakes might want to have other choices for intakes. 

Kirrey, we'll have to see what Z-M includes in their slatted F-4E kit when it is released, but another possible subject for you could be some cockpit parts for an ARN-101 jet (rear instrument panel, right rear cockpit console, "dog house" antenna fairing on fuselage spine).

Ben 

• 4 months later...
On 12/18/2020 at 9:15 PM, KIRREY said:

I make what i like and interest for me personally (it's about F-111). Now i worked for ZM's F-4 cockpit plus landing gear bay. 

Main cockpit detail with front bay - one peace detail.

Hello my friend!

That‘s an amazing idea! Please reserve 2 Cockpit sets for me. The Cockpit of the kit is great, but the sidewalls not. They are still bad in detail like on the old Hasegawa kit. Maybe it‘s enough to do just detailed side walls? 

Cheers Pascal

On 12/19/2020 at 10:39 AM, Ben Brown said:

cockpit parts for an ARN-101 jet (rear instrument panel, right rear cockpit console, "dog house" antenna fairing on fuselage spine).

Now available from Hypersonic.