Luke's F-16D's re-painted in a single color?

I am wondering if anyone has any information on the re-painting of Luke's F-16D's (Block 42) to the new single color scheme? (Have glass)

I would like to paint my 1/48 Kinetic F-16D in the new single color scheme and Luke markings, but not sure if it is practical yet.

I appreciate any information and help you can give me.

Thanks!

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

Edited by F-16

Yes, F-16C 90-0762, 90-0765 and 90-0769 are flying in the new Have Glas V scheme. The interesting thing is that contrary to other units, the 310FS carries full color unit markings which is very nice against the dark HG5 scheme.  

90-0769 yet to have full unit markings applied
https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9914085

90-0762 with full unit markings similar to 90-0765: 
https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9915641

I built a 1/32 D for my MD that is the flight surgeon for the SCANG unit.  He flies the back seat for his air time.  From the time I started to the time I finished it they repainted it HAVE GLASS with a Gamecock on the tail.  When I gave it to him, I was like, oh well, already had these decals made up.  

My point is that the new HG5 is being rolled out fairly fast these days, and from a modelling point of view there is little preventing you from building your own Block 42 in HG5 scheme. With the available information on the single seaters in this scheme you have good grounds for making correct markings for the dual seater. 

Official designation is FS36170. Personally I think it is too shiny, so to recreate what I see as a more representative color I took the Hataka FS36170 and added some black to make it darker, yet retain the sparkle. 

19 hours ago, F-16 said:

Shiny????

This does not look shiny at all. It looks VERY flat and dull to me...

You should see it in person on a bright sunny day.

The challenging part of the scheme is its ability to change hues and subtleties based on lighting condition.  The Viper looks fantastic in this scheme.

Jake