Zactomodels update, Nov 2020

I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving!  🦃
I'm taking the next few days off to be with family.
New orders received will be dealt with next week, after the Thanksgiving weekend.

I recently made some price updates on my website. For the most part the price changes benefit you, the customers:

I raised and lowered some product prices, mostly lowered. :thumbsup:

I increased US S&H to match current rates. International shipping is still the same.

I did a big S&H decrease on certain items I decided were safe to ship in padded envelopes rather than boxes. This will benefit both US and international customers. :thumbsup:

UPS is now available for those who prefer it over USPS. In some cases UPS ground is the cheaper option. Contact me before ordering if you want a quote or if I determine it's a better option I'll contact you after you order.
Su-33 kits using UPS ground will save East coasters a bunch! :thumbsup:

Due to COVID-19 slowing international deliveries, I have been using GlobalPost and having much better results than with USPS. While some packages still get delayed most are arriving in around 3 weeks rather than 3 months. Using GlobalPost does not increase the S&H cost. Padded envelope rates do not apply and will be shipped USPS.

A new website is coming soon!!! :yahoo:

It will have real-time shipping quotes and options as well as combined shipping.

Until then I ask that you contact me before ordering for combined shipping and I'll send a PayPal invoice.

I have been mostly absent from the forums for the past several months and I apologize for that.  :worship:
I've had a few distractions and interruptions including an old back injury that keeps flaring up. This makes it difficult to sit at the computer (or workbench). My back is currently doing pretty good (dreading the thought of snow shoveling in the coming months...).
When I have had time on the computer, I've mostly been learning how to build a website.
My current website was started 15 years ago as a single product page by my old room-mate. We eventually added a second and third page and re-made the homepage. Since then I've been on my own, not knowing what I was doing, cloning and editing more and more pages while piling more and more on the homepage. It's a mess.
I'm excited about finally updating the website and hope to launch it very soon.

:cheers: