Paint jar/bottle rack suggestions

After years of Willy nilly stacking and storing the above itmes, ive finally had an epiphany of needing a better system.... The majority of brands i have and use are as follows;

Tamiya 23 mil

Tamiy, Gunze, AK Real color 10 mil

Mr.Paint, Alclad II  laquer bottles

Any suggestions for a system that would allow for all-ish?

Thanks in advance and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Kurt

Edited by goondman

Interesting topic. I just built my first paint rack this past month. I was looking for something to hold a variety of paint types and especially looking for something that would be for Mr. Paint and MMP bottles. Not finding any, I purchased the materials and made my own. There are a few videos on You Tube as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon - acrylic racks for nail polish work great for me. Maybe a bit more pricey- I bought 4 ranging from $22-40.  Fits all brands of paints. But Tamiya/Gunze glue and decal solvent bottles are too big. 
Brian 

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals
  • 2 weeks later...

I went with this that I found on eBay® years ago but for the life of me I cannot find it again listed there.  A wooden or metal-mesh would've done just as well but I was on a budget then.  They came in various sizes and this was the largest capacity one.  The shelves all had a clear plastic front barrier allowing me to read the labels

Paint Rack 01 small.jpg

14 hours ago, Paul Budzik said:

I forgo displaying my collection of paints and prefer storing them this way,

Paul

Very nice....but a tad pricey for the masses. ....And I stand corrected. I was thinking of those setups available for crafting from a vendor. That is a nice setup you have.

Edited by Mr Matt Foley
2 hours ago, Paul Budzik said:

I forgo displaying my collection of paints and prefer storing them this way,

Paul

Very nice trick. I don't typically use drawers, because I don't like not being able to see what's in them. So none of my desks have any drawers, but this is a clever solution for those that use them.