Found:1:72 Hasegawa / Wolfpak Aircraft Weapons Decals

Tropical Storm Eta flooded my model room to about 4-5 inches of brine water while I was traveling. It completely soaked my bottom row of unbuilt kit boxes, mostly 1/72 helicopters, a few jets & prop kits and all my Hasegawa, Fujimi, ESCI, and Italeri Weapons & Ground Support Equipment sets.  Many were still shrink wrapped, but the water got in. Of course the plastic parts are still good, the directions have dried, but all the decals are ruined. I have three and four multiples of Hasegawa sets #1-6, and one or two each of the more modern sets #7-12. I have two Fujimi Navy Carrier deck crew sets that need new decals. I have checked numerous sources for the three Wolfpak sheets #68-70, but no joy, except perhaps on ebay. So any spare Hasegawa, Italeri, ESCI, or Fujimi decals would be appreciated.  Kind regards,  Dutch 

Edited by Dutch
Grammar.

Hi Dutch,

I hope you are doing well.  Real sorry to hear about the hurricane damage!

Looks like I can get you;

2 X Weapons Set #1

1 X Weapons Set #12 and,

1 X Deck Crew #1

I also have a fire engine set, if you need it.  Just let me know, pal!

WARDOG

• Dutch changed the title to Found:1:72 Hasegawa / Wolfpak Aircraft Weapons Decals

Okay Modelers!  With kind donations by three ARCers and a few purchases of spare Weapon Set decal on ebay, I think I have managed to cobble to gether what I need.  Still looking for the Fujimi/Italeri Navy decak tractor decals. K/r, Dutch

Edited by Dutch