Italeri S-3 Viking

I'm currently working on the 1/48th Italeri S-3B and the AMT/ERTL ES-3A Shadow. I have a thread going in the In-Progress Pics forum.

For the wing folds, go with the Wolfpack set WP48131. These are beautifully detailed and fit like a glove. You won't be disappointed.

I used a BlackBox cockpit ( OOP ) for my Viking and the Wolfpack cockpit for my ES-3A. The Wolfpack cockpit fit the ES-3A very nice.

Black Dog also makes other items for the Viking depending on how crazy you want to get.

I've had most of my extras for these kits for years now. I'm sure others can comment on more current items. Best of luck with your build.

Steve

19 minutes ago, A-10 LOADER said:

I'm currently working on the 1/48th Italeri S-3B and the AMT/ERTL ES-3A Shadow. I have a thread going in the In-Progress Pics forum.

For the wing folds, go with the Wolfpack set WP48131. These are beautifully detailed and fit like a glove. You won't be disappointed.

I used a BlackBox cockpit ( OOP ) for my Viking and the Wolfpack cockpit for my ES-3A. The Wolfpack cockpit fit the ES-3A very nice.

Black Dog also makes other items for the Viking depending on how crazy you want to get.

I've had most of my extras for these kits for years now. I'm sure others can comment on more current items. Best of luck with your build.

Steve

Thank you! I will be following your thread on those. I’m excited to get started on it. I also still have some things like the BlackBox Cockpit from back in the day. Thank you again for the the info!