Decal sheet Strike Eagle

WRT crew names: When the 48th TFW returned to RAF Lakenheath, all of the personnel transfers that had been pending for the previous six months or so took place and many jets changed squadrons. By the time I got to photograph them in November of '91 all the crew names were different than what they carried during the war, even though the mission markings remained. I suspect the same thing happened everywhere, so I wouldn't pay too much stock in crew names painted on any jet unless to photo was taken during the war. 

11 hours ago, seawinder said:

Well then, it's too late for the model I just finished, which has the crew names. Doesn't bother me anywhere near enough to do anything about it.

I wouldnt worry about it.
If you applied the decals based on a photo from that site its not inaccurate. Its just possibly not what it actually looked like during the war. Maybe!

13 hours ago, ElectroSoldier said:

I wouldnt worry about it.
If you applied the decals based on a photo from that site its not inaccurate. Its just possibly not what it actually looked like during the war. Maybe!

I applied it based on the Revell instructions.