F110-GE-132 engine in 1/48 scale for the KINETIC F-16E / F Block 60 model

I would like to present to your attention my new set of the F110-GE-132 engine in 1/48 scale for the KINETIC F-16E / F Block 60 model.
There is very little information on this type of engine and it was given to me with great difficulty, but it seems that I took into account all the differences. I also want to say that all the parts here are new, I did not act like other manufacturers by changing the name of the old set, and nothing remained from the early modifications of the F110-GE-100/129 engine.
The afterburner is longer, the appearance of the nozzles has been changed, the inner nozzle blades have been corrected, new flame stabilizer and mixer, high pressure compressor bushing and outer part have been fixed.

DSCF6592.JPG

10 minutes ago, polar bear said:

You makes my dream comes true.

Does the size differ from Tamiya’s? I have a plan to batch Hasegawa parts with Tamiya’s Kit.

I've been looking at the Tamiya, Hasegawa & Kinetic 1:48 kits and it is amazing how different they are in size & shape. Be very careful about choosing aftermarket parts. If the part says its for a certain brand of kit, BELIEVE THEM!

1 hour ago, polar bear said:

You makes my dream comes true.

Does the size differ from Tamiya’s? I have a plan to batch Hasegawa parts with Tamiya’s Kit.

I didn't let out on Tamiya due to the lack of such a model.
All the talk that Tamiya's model and Kinetics are the same is not true. They differ, an attempt to put my engine on Kinetic was not successful, there the difference in width goes by 0.75-0.8 mm. And I had to do everything from scratch for Kinetics.
Hasegawa had the same problem, so I made a set for her too. I change one part depending on the manufacturer.
Well, of course, the engine types also differ in details, and 132 are absolutely all new parts, alas, you cannot do with replacing a couple of parts.
You can try, but I will not do this advice, there is a trifle, but you will have to build up a little and it is not very critical, at the edges there is 0.5 mm along the edge, and everything fits exactly in height, you will not have to build up.