Phase Hangar Resin

50 minutes ago, Sundowner14 said:

Wise words @Youngtiger1

You’re absolutely right, the number of bad apples are few, which makes those that are smelly. I have to say that I have made allowances for COVID which has impacted every aspect of our lives but I gave Mr. Reeves a lot of latitude and time to do the right thing; he instead took the rope to show a certain amount of contempt in his last email response and actions in blocking me on FB. 

You lives, you learns. 

I have spoken.

Interesting that 5 out of 7 of your total posts here on this forum are a smear against a respected hobby producer.  Your other two posts were eight years ago.

It seems highly likely you are a troll with a personal axe to grind.

I have spoken.

8 hours ago, Corey said:

Interesting that 5 out of 7 of your total posts here on this forum are a smear against a respected hobby producer.  Your other two posts were eight years ago.

It seems highly likely you are a troll with a personal axe to grind.

I have spoken.

Love it when there is a mimic... Given the adulation that Reeves has on the thread (and for the quality of his product, rightly so) no surprise that I’d receive some form of attack in response my post. Such is the nature of life.

Troll, axe grinder or whatever you want to call it and whether I was a new poster or someone who added to this forum 3 times a day for 20 years, my ‘smear’ as you put it is 100% factual and has evidence to back it up.  It’s also clear from replies and the private messages that I have received that I am not alone in my experience with this respected hobby producer.  

Let me put this question to you; if you’d tried for 281 days to get your goods or your money back, what would you do? 

Losing a hundred bucks isn’t going to kill me, but that doesn’t mean that it sits easy with me and you can bet your sweet .... that it’s personal, but is being played in public as I can’t get into his shop. Equally, the shopkeeper @Phasehangar has the right to reply and could just as easily have done the right thing to put this issue to bed without having others try to switch off the wide band noise jammer that’s transmitting alternative news and swimming against the flow. 

SSH&W

Edited by Sundowner14
Clarification; missing text

Well, after a long and drawn out struggle, I received my refund from Mr. Reeves a few minutes ago. I think the steps I took, as I outlined I was going to do in my first post on this, has led to this positive outcome. 

I’m actually somewhat disappointed that I never recieved the goods, but don’t feel that I can order direct from PHR again, which is my loss I guess.

Either way, lessons identified. 

SSH&W

I have spoken.

Glad to hear that you have funds returned. Is it a loss that you cannot get PHR parts? Maybe or maybe not. We all though the same when we could no longer get cutting edge products. So, with time and technology things change for the better. In the end it will come down to you...a consumer. Have a good day.

37 minutes ago, Youngtiger1 said:

Glad to hear that you have funds returned. Is it a loss that you cannot get PHR parts? Maybe or maybe not. We all though the same when we could no longer get cutting edge products. So, with time and technology things change for the better. In the end it will come down to you...a consumer. Have a good day.

Might have been a bit ironic re the loss....  Cheers!