WANTED - 1/24 Revell Wetbike(s)... long shot ......

When I was wee lad, they had those Mustang / Wetbike combo kits stacked like cordwood at the local Pic-N-Save.  I built one way back when.  My family owned a pair or the original 1979 Wetbikes and I have wanted to build at least one Wetbike for my model collection.  If anybody has anything from parts or a built up needing refreshed.. to the complete kit for a reasonable price, I just want the Wetbikes!

Thanks for looking!

Have you checked e[vile]Bay?  There are a number of sellers that specialize in selling just parts runners (aka Sprues) from various model kits.  I just picked up the 1:25th scale snowmobile from the Revell Jeep Honcho kit for a decent price with shipping. 

5 hours ago, jeffryfontaine said:

Have you checked e[vile]Bay?  There are a number of sellers that specialize in selling just parts runners (aka Sprues) from various model kits.  I just picked up the 1:25th scale snowmobile from the Revell Jeep Honcho kit for a decent price with shipping. 

I have looked for "wetbike" in the model section and just get the full kits that come up- there is one guy that has a builder special that is missing a bunch of parts and has a lot painted and decals used- I can't get him off of his full price ask- Oh well

Thanks for the reply!