Arado AR 196 A-3 REvell 1/32

Hi guys I'm looking for a set of downloadable plans for this acft. One of the guys in our club passed and left this arado partly finished. If someone out there has a one and wouldn't mind scanning the planes and emailing them to me that would help me get this outta here and back to the widow finished. donsplaneshop@comcast.net would work nicely and many thanks in advance.

Don

Thanks very much, this will allow me to finish the model and attach the loose parts and touch up the paint perhaps. This has been sitting in Werner's home since he first got sick a year ago and it has a lot of house dirt on it and an old wash he had put on it to bring out the panel lines, difficult to remove the residue from that as it is really cured hard. I have no idea what he used but windex seems to be breaking it up. I will post some photos of the model when it is finished in the ARC Facebook group. Again thanks for the link. Respectfully

Don