Looking for Canadian LHS That Sells Aftermarket

I know this isn’t the answer you are looking for, but you could ask this Canadian shop to bring it in.

https://www.greathobbies.com/search/results/?srchtype=QuickSearch&srchlimit=50&srchdep=&srchimg=0&srchstk=0&srchdes=Eduard&QuickSearchButton=Find

They have all the Eduard sets listed, but only one in stock (in the past they have had a lot of kits). I find once this company is asked to stock products they bring it in. They have 6 or 7 shops now and a large warehouse in the Maritimes.

They have a good stock of AK products, including the Real Colors line (which I got the full set from my wife for Christmas).

I looked on eBay for etched sets, a lot of US sellers are asking $30 shipping or more for one set! Personally I order all my Eduard sets from Hannants and a few eBay sellers (UK or Poland seller jv_44_galland). I get great prices, affordable shipping, fast shipping, and great service from those locations. Cheaper than Eduard direct as their shipping is rather high.

With the amount of Eduard I order I should be asking Great Hobbies in Edmonton to stock it.

Both Great Hobbies and Hobby Wholesale in Edmonton have done great during Covid, their business has boomed with a lot of people picking up old and new hobbies. GH even opened another store during Covid in Oshawa, Ont.

Wheels and Wings in Toronto 

https://www.wheelswingshobbies.com/

not sure if they have what you’re looking for exactly - their aftermarket section in the shop is full to being overwhelming to search through.  So is the kit selection for that matter. 

good luck. 

Edited by bikerider

Wheels and Wings is what I would suggest too......Seeing as everything around here closed shop. I would guess W+W would do curb side pick-up seeing as thats all we can do around here right now......But, as your from BC......thats kind of a 4300 km drive....maybe they would mail it.

Edited by phantom
3 hours ago, phantom said:

Wheels and Wings is what I would suggest too......Seeing as everything around here closed shop. I would guess W+W would do curb side pick-up seeing as thats all we can do around here right now......But, as your from BC......thats kind of a 4300 km drive....maybe they would mail it.

Wing & Wheels have a mail order service, I’ve ordered from them many times.