CT-114 Tutor

15 minutes ago, martin_sam_2000 said:

Im in!!  If you need any ground floor support let me know. Im sure you have research covered, but im willing to help if needed!!!

sean

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!  At this point, I am needing to get a photo of the top of the horizontal stab and I know there are a few other things I need photos of.  If it were't for this damn covid, I could go down to Moose Jaw and ask for an hour or so with an aircraft, in the hangar.  HAHA

14 minutes ago, Colin K said:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!  At this point, I am needing to get a photo of the top of the horizontal stab and I know there are a few other things I need photos of.  If it were't for this damn covid, I could go down to Moose Jaw and ask for an hour or so with an aircraft, in the hangar.  HAHA

check your FB messages 🙂

Tony

Excellent Colin

An up to date Tutor would be amazing and more well known than some other kits that have been produced like AMPs Piaggio-Pegna which is very cool looking but never even flew. I know I'd buy a new Tutor, I'm still amazed at the proliferation of new kits coming out in our hobby as my stash of 130 kits grows past the 100 maximum cap I gave myself years ago O_o

22 hours ago, Colin K said:

God no on Trumpeter doing a Tutor in any scale.  Truth be told, I am currently gathering reference material and will be making a pitch to Kinetic.  If they can do something as eccentric as a Pucara, a Tutor shouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.  So hopefully I am successful.  In the meantime, I am still gathering references. 

Kinetic has all the info for a 1/32 Tutor, it was in the works. When Rick passed away I think Raymond lost interest.

I was hoping he would honor his promise to his friend.

11 minutes ago, Scooby said:

Kinetic has all the info for a 1/32 Tutor, it was in the works. When Rick passed away I think Raymond lost interest.

I was hoping he would honor his promise to his friend.

Well, I am certainly determined to make it happen.  I'm just waiting to hear back from the National Aviation Muse, to see of they have loft line drawings in their archives.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 5:51 PM, Colin K said:

God no on Trumpeter doing a Tutor in any scale.  Truth be told, I am currently gathering reference material and will be making a pitch to Kinetic.  If they can do something as eccentric as a Pucara, a Tutor shouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.  So hopefully I am successful.  In the meantime, I am still gathering references. 

On 2/3/2021 at 4:44 PM, Colin K said:

If you decide to put the other kit on the trading block, I'd definitely take it off your hands.  I have been building custom Snowbird models for current and past team members, so I am always on the lookout for other kits.....just in case.

Hi Colin

I'll be putting up an assortment of my kits for trade shortly on Buy and Sell which will include the Tutor. In hopes of finding for either a 1/48 Hobby Boss SU-17  #81758 or a 1/48 Single seat SH Saab Viggen. Cheers Ray

53 minutes ago, RCNFAN said:

Hi Colin

I'll be putting up an assortment of my kits for trade shortly on Buy and Sell which will include the Tutor. In hopes of finding for either a 1/48 Hobby Boss SU-17  #81758 or a 1/48 Single seat SH Saab Viggen. Cheers Ray

Hi Ray, I have sent you a PM.