Regarding 2021...

Well, as far as 2021 is concerned, today I'm tickled that the 2021 sternwheel towboat calendar which arrived in mail today has a boat named with my initials!

and in the correct order, I mixed them up for my screen name

😄

IMG_0338

IMG_0339

Here's where it comes from & I no longer recall where I first learned of the annual calendar.
http://www.draftware.com/calendar/

Edited by southwestforests

I keep all my calendars from past years and re-use them. Tomorrow I will hang calendars from 2010, 1999, 1993 & 1982 alongside my new 2021 calendars.

Aircraft calendars never grow old.....  :thumbsup:

My only hope with 2021 is that enough people will be vaccinated to dramatically lower or stop the deaths related to covid.  At this point I can not imagine an end to this.

On a more cheery note.....I did have a nice 8oz rum and eggnog to bring in the new year.  :woot.gif:

I asked one guy what he planned to drink on New Years Eve and he said..."I'm not much of a drinker....I'm more of a herbalist."  :rofl:

I tried a concoction I saw on Facebook.  Bailey's Irish Cream doctored with vanilla vodka and coffee ice cubes.  The cubes did not appreciably add coffee flavor and the vodka did not appreciably add vanilla flavor.  It was basically a strong glass of Bailey's.  At least I can enjoy the rest of the bottle in coffee for an aperitif.