well before my dosis of covid i was working on this kit the AMK mig 31 B/BS it's time to back on track again ! no needs talk about the kit i have the metal undercarriage set from the same brand and i will use it i will do more photos tomorrow!!! cheeerss 

I've built that kit.  It's a really great kit. 

The landing gear is very difficult to get right (at least it was for me). The instructions are a little vague because of the isometric view they supply.  Dry fit a lot and make sure it all fits or you'll end up with some diagonal wheels! 

48 minutes ago, Sean F said:

I've built that kit.  It's a really great kit. 

The landing gear is very difficult to get right (at least it was for me). The instructions are a little vague because of the isometric view they supply.  Dry fit a lot and make sure it all fits or you'll end up with some diagonal wheels! 

thanks very much for the tip!

Have you glued your landing gear on? Personally i would recommend leaving it off til after painting, weathering etc as it can get in the way and/or break off etc. I left the main landing gear completely off (it snaps in place so easy to put it on at any point really) and just installed the "stub" of front landing gear (part L28 and L49) and folded them into the bay. Atleast that was the case with my plastic landing gear parts for my BM build. 🙂

Hope you recovered well from your "dose" of covid... Otherwise, good progress so far on the build!👍

On 1/15/2021 at 4:40 AM, Berkut said:

Have you glued your landing gear on? Personally i would recommend leaving it off til after painting, weathering etc as it can get in the way and/or break off etc. I left the main landing gear completely off (it snaps in place so easy to put it on at any point really) and just installed the "stub" of front landing gear (part L28 and L49) and folded them into the bay. Atleast that was the case with my plastic landing gear parts for my BM build. 🙂

Hope you recovered well from your "dose" of covid... Otherwise, good progress so far on the build!👍

hi berkut! i have only glued the front gear strut i have used the metal set from AMK ! thanks i 'm fully recovered just i got back to work so this days off i will get back on building