March 2021 releases

The March releases are:

I expect to be able to start shipping this in mid March, preorders will be open about 7-8 days before then.

Standard disclaimers apply: If it is not in here, it will not be available in March, so please do not ask your "what about X?" questions in this thread... a lot of long-awaited sheets are getting ready for printing and there will be a torrent of new releases in early 2021.

Edited by KursadA
31 minutes ago, Charlie D. said:

Looking forward to seeing artwork for the P-47 and Skyraider sheets!

Hi Charlie - I already posted the drafts of both the Navy and AF Skyraider sheets - if you mean the profiles, that will take a while.

Both sheets have a black insert with serial numbers and other black markings etc.; not shown here.

cd48196.jpg  cd48189.jpg

Edited by KursadA
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2021 at 3:48 PM, Dutch said:

Kursad, Are any profiles available for the March releases? K/r, Dutch

Sorry - no profiles yet. I will  have to reduce the scope of the March batch anyway - it is a crazy busy period in my actual job and I don't think I can get all of these  ready in March. I will edit the entry and finalize the list soon.

4 hours ago, Dutch said:

Right. I thought it was a little ambitious too, but one doesn't question the master.  😎

About half of them were ready to print, but it looks like I got carried away a bit there 🙂 . No worries, all of them will be released in due time.

Edited by KursadA

I just updated the March release list to a more reasonable one - sorry, folks; the F-22 and many other sheets you have been waiting for will arrive soon. For March we will have the long-awaited Mohawk sheet, as well as a super comprehensive USAF Vietnam A-1 set and the ADTAC Eagles in 1/72 scale.

6 hours ago, KursadA said:

I just updated the March release list to a more reasonable one - sorry, folks; the F-22 and many other sheets you have been waiting for will arrive soon. For March we will have the long-awaited Mohawk sheet, as well as a super comprehensive USAF Vietnam A-1 set and the ADTAC Eagles in 1/72 scale.

It’ll be Easier on my wallet with the pared down list!

• 3 weeks later...

The March decals are ready, but I will need an extra week or so before I can catch up with the delays caused by the Texas winter storm mess. All of the remaining orders for the February batch will be out of the door this afternoon, and I will start setting up the preorder buttons.

I enabled preorders for all new releases except the Mohawk sheet - there is some uncertainty on whether I can release the Mohawk sheets in this batch or not, and I should know sometime next week. All other sheets will start shipping on the 16th.