1/48 F-15EX upgrades for our E's?

3 hours ago, Andrew Maverick Taylor said:

Could these IPs be used on a Hasegawa 1/48 Super Hornet to do a Block III aircraft?

Not readily considering how much design work was required to make them fit well in the receiving kit. It's a good idea for a future reference though, and I happen to have to Hasegawa SH in my stash 🙂 🙂

3 minutes ago, arnobiz said:

Not readily considering how much design work was required to make them fit well in the receiving kit. It's a good idea for a future reference though, and I happen to have to Hasegawa SH in my stash 🙂 🙂

Although I mentioned the Hasegawa kit, I guess it’s going to get harder to decide on a receiving kit as the new F/A-18F and G are just around the corner by Meng and Hobby Boss.  I digress, this is an F-15 thread!! 😂

5 minutes ago, Andrew Maverick Taylor said:

Although I mentioned the Hasegawa kit, I guess it’s going to get harder to decide on a receiving kit as the new F/A-18F and G are just around the corner by Meng and Hobby Boss.  I digress, this is an F-15 thread!! 😂

That's true. The Hasegawa kit is much cheaper though and still a very valid option if you just add the Quickboost ECS pipes.

16 minutes ago, arnobiz said:

That's true. The Hasegawa kit is much cheaper though and still a very valid option if you just add the Quickboost ECS pipes.

Wouldn’t necessarily need to add Quikboost ESC if you use the EA-18G Growler kit which already has the ECS Bard stacks molded on.  Although the Quickboost sets are nicer.  I used them a few year ago on the Revell Super Hornet.  Although the Block II jets had them from new, many if not all of the Block I jets had the retro fitted to help reduce the heat signature and solve many of the heat damage issues.