Parts replacement for AMT/ERTL Star Wars kits?

I am working on an AMT/ERTL Star Wars Episode 1 Anakin's Podracer, as a present for my Son & his Wife, both ardent Star Wars fans. I previously made him a Tydirium Shuttle, which he said was "the best present I could've gotten him". I am missing a few small parts, that would be incredibly difficult to scratch build. I see that Round2 Models bought many of the AMT molds, but don't know if they have the Star Wars models' molds. i have contacted them on their website, but no response yet. If they can't help me, what are my options, other than placing a "wanted" posting on the forums?

Larry

7 hours ago, The Madhatter said:

What parts are you missing? I have this kit and maybe able to cast you replacements. If not, depending on what it is, maybe able to just send them to you as my kit is for scratch building purposes. 

PM sent, thanks.

Larry

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Charlie D. said:

Round 2 has the molds, but has never held the license, so they wouldn’t have a supply of parts. 

I know, I had already contacted them and got the bad news. :crying:

I have a kind fellow in Australia sending me the needed parts. :thumbsup:

Larry

On 1/27/2021 at 8:36 AM, Charlie D. said:

Round 2 has the molds, but has never held the license, so they wouldn’t have a supply of parts. 

Looks like I spoke too soon. Round 2 just announced today they acquired the Star Wars license, and will be updating and reissuing many of these kits. 

9 hours ago, Charlie D. said:

Looks like I spoke too soon. Round 2 just announced today they acquired the Star Wars license, and will be updating and reissuing many of these kits. 

That's good news. Too late for me to get my missing parts, but I hope they reissue all the old Star Wars kits. It will definitely be a money maker for them, with all the interest in Star Wars, even with the new Star Wars kits from Bandai & others.