So, just to follow up on this.

The tracking number I received showed the package being 'delivered' in the UK, but then returned to sender as the delivery address was not found. Then after a month of silence, it shows as 'delivered' back in Mexico. Returned to sender. 2-3 more weeks have passed since then and no change, nothing new.

I have given up on the decals now and will try to force a refund through Paypal, but only to prove a point. It was only an experiment and the 15 euros I lost don't break my wallet.

Anyway, as far as I am concerned Aztec models is absolutely not trustworthy and will never order their products again.

19 hours ago, drake122 said:

So, just to follow up on this.

The tracking number I received showed the package being 'delivered' in the UK, but then returned to sender as the delivery address was not found. Then after a month of silence, it shows as 'delivered' back in Mexico. Returned to sender. 2-3 more weeks have passed since then and no change, nothing new.

I have given up on the decals now and will try to force a refund through Paypal, but only to prove a point. It was only an experiment and the 15 euros I lost don't break my wallet.

Anyway, as far as I am concerned Aztec models is absolutely not trustworthy and will never order their products again.

You're one up on me. My package is showing as having been "in transit" for 127 days! Obviously no change of it turning up now. I wouldn't necessarily blame Aztec myself as the appalling state of the Mexican postal service is more likely to blame - but there is no way I will EVER by from them (or from anyone else in Mexico) again. Ironically Hannants got the sheet I wanted in stock and it turned up last week... 

I started this topic. I ultimately did get my order. Aztec finally responded to my email and tracked it down. It apparently was sitting in Corpus Christie, TX. I don’t necessatily want to throw them under the bus but rather focus on mail exiting Mexico. My only critique is Aztec being slow to return inquiries. Here’s a shot of a final result though

6C908BA1-DC8A-490D-9E75-2B7CBF0F263A.jpeg

It's too bad that many of you are having that much trouble.

Not trying to blame nor excuse anyone; from my perspective, until the vendor provides a tracking number, I consider the order hasn't been sent after that is a matter of the postal services of the respective countries.

The page for tracking information of Mexico's postal service is this.

Linky

It's only in Spanish, but it works well; the system seems to be integrated internationally because I've been able to track packages from several countries (UK, Hong Kong, Ukraine, Checz Republic, and Japan); for some odd reason, since last year, packages from the USA doesn't show until they arrive in Mexico.

On a personal note, in these last months, packages from the USA and UK are the ones that took more time to arrive, so I suspect could be the same the other way around.

I hope anyone still waiting, get their goods soon.

Regards

Carlos

• 2 months later...
On 2/25/2021 at 9:23 AM, drake122 said:

Their service is dodgy at best.

Only accept Paypal and delivery via mail, no courier or anything else.

Ordered Jan 10th or so, got a tracking number Jan 15th and as of Feb 20th,it shows my package somewhere in the UK where it failed to be delivered. Mind you I live in central Europe, nowhere near the UK.

Thinking about asking for a refund through Paypal.

But will definitely avoid Aztec in the future.

So, just to update my own post, today I finally received the Aztec decals I ordered. Shipping took 6 months... Jan 10th - Jul 13th.

Not sure if I should laugh or cry. I am yet to open the bag and see what is inside.😃

I received my Aztec decal order a few days ago  It took a little over a month  Not bad  BUT I only ordered Decals  flat enevelope. 

Shipping [Mexican PO] is pathetic  But Aztec seems to be shipping and doping a good job

Steve,

@Capcom1942 I've never missed one order on the mail from Aztek, although the last one (Chilean Venomous Vipers), took almost five months to arrive.

And when it finally arrived, I was flabbergasted that the envelope missed one decal sheet inside! 

I already had the Kinetic F-16MLU kit in the stash for one version, right? And then ordered the DG/DJ kit in Hong Kong after having ordered the Venomous Vipers sheet. The two-seat kit arrived in two months and, when the Chilean sheet finally arrived, it felt odd that only one version were possible out of it. :doh:

How come, Aztek?