NEW CF-100 Canuck Decals- Doing another order from the Printer. See last post for info.

1596207597_MatNic48-01_25MP.JPG.090b862dafbb17ebd80a11369252e818.JPG

Hello,
I have been lucky enough to have Sean Steele do the artwork for a decal sheet that I had custom made in 1/72 and 1/48 scale. They are designed for the Hobbycraft CF-100 kits in 1/48 and 1/72 scale.
Squadrons covered on sheet xx-01 are 409 (Mk.4B, Mk.5), 410 (Mk.5), 432 (Mk.4B), 440 (Mk.4B silver). Sheet xx-02 covers the Mk.5C and Mk.5D from 414 Sqn. Several of these schemes have never been done mainstream before. Currently there is no one producing CF-100 Canuck decals.
Here are a couple sites with illustrations/photos of many of the CF-100 Canuck schemes I am offering.
They are on a continuous decal film with full markings including stencils that can be read and will need to be cut out individually. They work well with Solvaset.
I placed a small order and have sold several to friends and have some left over. If there is enough demand, I will do another order.
Pricing as follows in Canadian funds:
48-01 $31   1 left
48-02 $16    sold out
72-01 $16     1 left
72-02 $12     6 left
Shipping in Canada add $4 per order, $7.00 elsewhere. Paypal (for outside Canada) or E-transfer for payment.
Contact harkie111@shaw.ca
Thanks, Harold
Edited by HaroldK
29 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Harold. Outstanding!  Do you also include detailed placement diagrams?  K/r, Dutch

Hi Dutch,

Thanks for your interest and question.

I send out an email to purchasers with PDF's with a stencil placement guide. The other markings options (numbers, national insignia and squadron markings) can be seen on the two attachments in the listing as they are fairly standard.

Cheers, Harold

Edited by HaroldK
  • HaroldK changed the title to NEW CF-100 Canuck Decals- Remaining stock is low
  • 8 months later...

Hello,

It seems of late I have had a few inquiries about the decal sheet I produced. If interested, I am going to do another run of these decals but I only order from the printer what I have demand for. In other words if you are interested, let me know so I can add you to the order going to the printer as I do not carry surplus stock in hand.

Cheers, Harold

• HaroldK changed the title to NEW CF-100 Canuck Decals- Doing another order from the Printer. See last post for info.

Harold, 

I already ordered one each of the 1/72 sheets on the first go around, however, I would be interested in ordering a couple-three more of the insignia and data markings [i.e. bottom half] of 72-01. Would it be possible to just break that part out from the larger 72-01?

Kind regards,

Dutch 

3 hours ago, Dutch said:

Harold, 

I already ordered one each of the 1/72 sheets on the first go around, however, I would be interested in ordering a couple-three more of the insignia and data markings [i.e. bottom half] of 72-01. Would it be possible to just break that part out from the larger 72-01?

Kind regards,

Dutch 

Hi Dutch, 

I don't have that option at this time. But I will look into it as an option with the printer. 

Thanks, Harold 

On 9/16/2021 at 4:05 AM, Dutch said:

Harold,

Is there a minimum order the printer requires? Are you near it yet?  lastly, when will you stop taking orders?

V/r,

Dutch 

Hi Dutch, I am going to put an order in shortly. Let me know if you want in. Cheers, Harold

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2021 at 8:02 AM, MattInMD said:

HaroldK,

If this is still an option in the future I would love 3 sets of both 1/48 sheets.  

Matt

Hi Matt, 

I am putting another decal order together to get printed up. Are you still interested in 3 X 48-01 and 3 x 48-02?

Please let me know soon as I want to put the order in.

Thanks, Harold

19 hours ago, HaroldK said:

Hi Matt, 

I am putting another decal order together to get printed up. Are you still interested in 3 X 48-01 and 3 x 48-02?

Please let me know soon as I want to put the order in.

Thanks, Harold

Hello Harold,

Absolutely!   Just let me know where to send payment and I'll get that right out to you!  I have wanted to do a Mk.5D EW bird for years and I've always loved the 432 Sqn markings.  I have an old set of Arrow Graphics markings that I've been sitting on for 20 years and would love additional sets.

Many thanks!

Matt

I used Seans Hornet decals and have his Voodoo sheet in the stash. Very good quality stuff. If I had not all ready built a bunch of Canucks with these same markings I would order these sheets too.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...