LF:Scan Decal instructions sheet 1/72 RHS Dekaler Norwegian Air Force F-104 Starfighter

Hi There wonder if someone could please help I am after a scan of the decal instruction sheet for RHS Dekaler Sheet No.1A Norwegian Air Force F-104 Starfighters I know the sheet is old having only seen it once many years ago.

Many Thanks

Craig

Hi There andy thank you for the reply I have seen that one on eBay and I cannot enlarge it the decal sheet is the corner.

I saw the original sheet many years ago wish I had bought it.

Take Care

Craig

25 minutes ago, typhoon1 said:

Hi There andy thank you for the reply I have seen that one on eBay and I cannot enlarge it the decal sheet is the corner.

I saw the original sheet many years ago wish I had bought it.

Take Care

Craig

You did better than me, then - I tried to find the eBay listing to see if the pic could be enlarged there, but couldn't locate it! Posted the pic above in case it might have still been of help to match codes and schemes, at least...

....if no-one can come up with a scan, the sheet was reviewed in the June '99 issue of SAMI, which lists the aircraft included - if you don't have a copy, there's a pdf online here: https://www.scribd.com/document/474039090/Scale-Aviation-Modeller-1999-06  (review on pdf page 23)

Edited by andyf117