KA-models F-4S Exhaust Nozzles - Better than ZM Kit Nozzles?

Hi All,

Curious about opinions out there.  I have some other KA exhausts, which are great, but don't really have any idea about how they may compare (open or closed...I tend to prefer open exhausts, generally speaking) to the the Zoukei-Mura kit exhausts.  I think there is very little argument about aftermarket exhausts for, say, the GWH F-15 (not that the GWH exhausts are that bad, just that the aftermarket exhausts are THAT GOOD!), but I don't have a sense of the same thing for F-4 exhausts.  Thoughts, folks?

I used some g-factor exhausts that were 15 bucks from Sprue Bros that gave all the added detail I was looking for.  It took a little modification to make it work but I like the result.  Long and short of it was that the can was a bit thicker and had a narrower opening leaving an edge visible.  I cut out the inside ring from the kit part and shoved it in the resin part and that did the trick for me.  Not really accurate I guess but it looks busy and detailed down there which was what I was after.  KA's stuff looks nice but for me was cost prohibitive when the price with shipping began to reach up toward the cost of the kit.

Understand the point about cost...and when you say it as you did, the cost approaching the cost of the entire kit, it does sound absurd, no matter how wonderful/fantastic the detail!  I'll have to give consideration to these exhausts for my F-4S.