20 hours ago, Falcon053 said:

Hello all, has anyone heard of or got gotten any decals from KMA Modeler? They have some interesting Iranian subjects, but can't figure out a way to order them and where they are located. Thanks for any help.

Duane

Hello Duane,

Yes I bought some decal sheets last year, using their website. No problem, the deals arrived OK, with some extra pictures of Iranian aircraft included as well.

Interestingly they offer Paypal as their payment solution (who would have thought...an US company !  😉 )

Decals took some times to arrive from Tehran, due probably to the pandemic situation. Communication with the owner was positive.

HTH

Marc

1 hour ago, MarcB said:

Hello Duane,

Yes I bought some decal sheets last year, using their website. No problem, the deals arrived OK, with some extra pictures of Iranian aircraft included as well.

Interestingly they offer Paypal as their payment solution (who would have thought...an US company !  😉 )

Decals took some times to arrive from Tehran, due probably to the pandemic situation. Communication with the owner was positive.

HTH

Marc

Thanks Marc,

I actually found a distributor in Germany so I placed an order for a couple of decals, an RH-53D sheet and UH-1N sheet, so hoping the shipping time will ba a little less. 

Have you tried using them yet? Looking forward to receiving them.

Duane