1/48 MV-22 Osprey review.

I watched this earlier. I hope someone who knows what they're talking about is able to offer a critical review to assess the accuracy. I think for a £100 it looks disappointing, especially when I'm waiting for the Su-33 to come out at a similar price point and rather more impressive moulding and details.

Jon

14 hours ago, jonbryon said:

I watched this earlier. I hope someone who knows what they're talking about is able to offer a critical review to assess the accuracy. I think for a £100 it looks disappointing, especially when I'm waiting for the Su-33 to come out at a similar price point and rather more impressive moulding and details.

Jon

The only item that sticks out as being completely wrong is the USAF specific sensor on the nose. For the Marine Corps Osprey, the slot on the nose where that piece would go needs to be filled in. It doesn't appear to be noted anywhere in the instructions, nor was it mentioned in the review. Overall though, the kit looks really good......not sure it's over $100 USD good, but good nonetheless. The biggest problem at the moment is just finding them!

6 hours ago, Dave Roof said:

The only item that sticks out as being completely wrong is the USAF specific sensor on the nose. For the Marine Corps Osprey, the slot on the nose where that piece would go needs to be filled in. It doesn't appear to be noted anywhere in the instructions, nor was it mentioned in the review. Overall though, the kit looks really good......not sure it's over $100 USD good, but good nonetheless. The biggest problem at the moment is just finding them!

Thanks Dave. I'll keep an eye out to see if it gets discounted before considering a purchase.

Jon