Obscureco Aircraft Products Still in Business?

I just tried to order some Obscureco Aircaft products from their website using the email on their page.  I received an error message saying email not found.  I tried again, and recieved the same error message.  Is the company still in business?  Is there another email to use?  R/ Dutch

Obscureco Aircraft Purchasing Department

How to Order from Obscureco:

Obscureco does not take credit cards at this time. Please send a check or money order to:

Obscureco
3551 Magnolia Dr.
Alameda, CA 94502

If you are a California resident be sure to add 8.25% sales tax.

Shipping:
We have spent countless hours with fellow modelers trying to combine orders to get postage rates down. Forget that! We use a simple “flat fee” approach:

US - $3.00 per order.
International - $11 per order.

Any questions? Email us at bucholtzc@aol.com

If you are a distributor or retailer: please contact us by E-mail for terms.

All text and graphics Copyright © 2018 Obscureco Aircraft, except where otherwise noted.
Edited by Dutch
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

I am not on any social media platform.  ARC Forum and SCM are about the extent of my internet social connections. If you could ask him for his email address on Friday, I would appreciate it. K/r,  Dutch 

No problem!

Edited by picknpluck
5 hours ago, Dutch said:

Thank you.  I want to place an order for 6 or 7 items.  Kind regards, Dutch

Just chatted with Chris. The email on the website is still good and he’s still in business. Maybe double check your spelling when typing in the email address? bucholtzc@aol.com. I don’t mean to insult your intelligence!

No offense taken.  I can fat finger any email, password or combination at least twice before getting it right.  However, it is the same email I used.  I just sent a new mail to the address above. 🤞  Thanks.  Kind regards, Dutch 😎

19 minutes ago, Dutch said:

No offense taken.  I can fat finger any email, password or combination at least twice before getting it right.  However, it is the same email I used.  I just sent a new mail to the address above. 🤞  Thanks.  Kind regards, Dutch 😎

Let me know if it doesn't work.

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, Dutch said:

Brother Don,  If you note from the dates of my posts above, it took about  24-48 hours for Chris to get back to me.  I also want to order a couple more items. K/r, Dutch

Understood.   Chris has never ever responded back to any of my emails that I've sent him over the years.   I was just trying to get a feel if Obscureco is even in business any more.

Edited by Drifterdon