Question from a aircraft guy. 2019 Mustang GT

• 1 month later...

Hey there,

Two options; careful mask-and-spray the stripes, or you can buy aftermarket decal stripes.  I started buying decal striping in multiple colors and I'm amazed at how useful it's been for so many projects, both aircraft and automotive.  

Here's the kind of stuff I use, works fantastic:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fantasy-Printshop-Decals-BLUE-STRIPES-FS15056/133644225832?hash=item1f1dd10d28:g:kd0AAOSw5w5gCdPs

I didn't see the black ones listed at the moment, you could email Fantasy Printshop and see what the availability is.  

• 4 weeks later...

I believe Revell has a snap kit of a mustang very similar to that ,I believe it is a 2014 . It has no engine detail, very simplified, and iirc has no exterior mirrors, but it'll get you in the ballpark.

Edited by midnightprowler
  • 4 weeks later...

What he said^^^^

The only other option is probably a Maisto diecast that looks even clunkier than the snaptite kit. Revell do the 2014 and the facelifted model like yours. I did the 2014, and apart from no door mirrors it scrubs up well, when placed on the shelf anyway. Best photo i have of it at tte moment is this. Its in the middle here just to the left of the silver/blue one.

20181118_120053.jpg