Photographing scale models

This has been a project I’ve been wanting to do for some time now. This is for those who struggle with photographing their models and want to get better results. This is a tutorial of a process that I’ve used for years and hopefully it can help others. 

https://anadventureinawesome.com/2021/01/24/photographing-scale-models/    

Stay safe and keep busy!
Steven 

Very comprehensive article Steven. I particularly like the clarification you provide about smartphones.

I see a lot of youngsters taking photos with their smartphones (and proudly presenting them like they're pros!) instead of investing on a good photographic camera, which in some cases is more affordable than a smartphone!

Many thanks for uploading it!

17 hours ago, SERNAK said:

Very comprehensive article Steven. I particularly like the clarification you provide about smartphones.

I see a lot of youngsters taking photos with their smartphones (and proudly presenting them like they're pros!) instead of investing on a good photographic camera, which in some cases is more affordable than a smartphone!

Many thanks for uploading it!

Thanks SERNAK

Mobile devices do have some major limits but they do come in handy. I frequently use mine for in progress pictures. But when it comes to final images, I turn to my DLSR and my point and shoot camera. 

Stay safe, keep busy and thanks again,
Steven :thumbsup: