Real airplane scheme design

Folks, if any of you are regularly involved in the decision process for real airplane paint scheme designs, painting, etc.; can you please send me an email at "info@caracalmodels.com"?

Over the years I have been contacted by both civilian aviation operators and warbird owners for help with real aircraft paint schemes, and I am wondering if it could be a new business line for me. If any of you are involved in the industry, I would appreciate it if you could answer a few of my questions and help me get started. 

I know someone who manages a local warbird collection and has been involved in the decission making process for a number of the repaints on the aircraft as well as researching historically accurate details, and also someone in the graphic arts business that has been involved in the printing and application of vinyl markings for said warbirds.  I can ask if they would willing to talk, if  you would be interested in talking them

Sean