CD48204 - 1/48 USAF Rescue Helicopters

1 hour ago, David Fifer said:

Browsing the first few pages, I see some nice HH-43 photos that could help with decal design, for example: National Archives NextGen Catalog

I'm still hoping for decals of similarly marked 63-9711 for my AMP kit.

Thank you for sharing David.   I have two of the AMP HH-43 kits.   I'm holding off on one of them to do 63-9711.  The other will be a camo bird.  Really can't wait for these decals to be released and hoping 9711 will be on this sheet.  

Edited by Drifterdon
50 minutes ago, Ben Brown said:

I ordered the AMP kit after seeing those great HH-43 pics. I’ve been meaning to for a while and the new pics pushed me over the edge.😄

Ben

It's a neat little kit Ben.   I really wish AMP would release a HH-3 Jolly Green in 1/48.   They seem to go after the odd helo kits and I bet they'd sell a zillion of these things if they did.  And the HH-3 isn't an odd helo....

Don

22 hours ago, Drifterdon said:

Thank you for sharing David.   I have two of the AMP HH-43 kits.   I'm holding off on one of them to do 63-9711.  The other will be a camo bird.  Really can't wait for these decals to be released and hoping 9711 will be on this sheet.  

I also ordered two of the AMP kits as soon as they became available and plan to finish mine similarly. The atypical lettering font on those early Huskies really calls for some specialized decals, and I continue to hope Caracal comes to our rescue.