Muroc Models; Still In Business?

Does anyone know if Muroc models is still in business?  I'm returning to the hobby after a few years of low-effort; and I have a hankering to do a F8C in VF-84 colors.  Already have the decals, but no way to convert to a C.  I saw that Muroc made a set some years ago; also Cutting Edge did as well; but I think they are long gone.  Any other player in the F8C business I might have missed?  

15 hours ago, kozlok said:

Does anyone know if Muroc models is still in business?  I'm returning to the hobby after a few years of low-effort; and I have a hankering to do a F8C in VF-84 colors.  Already have the decals, but no way to convert to a C.  I saw that Muroc made a set some years ago; also Cutting Edge did as well; but I think they are long gone.  Any other player in the F8C business I might have missed?  

There's always file, filler, sandpaper, rinse and repeat.😐

DSCN0085.JPG

15 minutes ago, Paul Boyer said:

There's always file, filler, sandpaper, rinse and repeat.😐

Some of us forgot what model building is all about.

You do it from scratch so that immediately after that someone releases the easy mod for exactly what you took weeks to realize.😆

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Mr.Happy said:

Sadly Dave Newman passed away last week.

Oh no! I purchased a 1/144 F-8A Supercritical Wing Crusader conversion kit from only three weeks ago. I received it within a week. I am saddened to hear of his passing. RIP! 

Dutch