Hi all

I'm wanting to buy a 1/32 A-10A cockpit set for the trumpeter A-10 Thunderbolt.  I'm after with the blackbox set, true details set or CAM set.  I'm will into pay good dollar for it or swap for another item.  I have a lot of out of production decals, resin sets ect.  So I'm open to either a sale purchase or swap.  The A-10 is my favourite ground attack aircraft and of all the models I want to built is a gulf way A-10A warthog thunderbolt II. I'm also after the 1/32 exports choice A-10A decals sheet.  Again I'm happy to pay good dollar for the sheet.

If anyone has any of these cockpits sets of decal sheet, can you please PM me.  I'm also that keen on inhabiting these items, I'd even be willing to swap a 1/32 scale kit for them

So please anyone that can help me out I would be very very grateful.  The A-10 is as I said my favourite ground attack aircraft and I would give anything to obtain a cockpit set and the exports choice decals.  So please PM if you can help me.  The A-10 is just the ultimate model I want to build and will virtually do anything to buy/swap for the cockpit set and exports choice decals

So please anyone, I really get of you to help me out

Cheers

When you say Gulf War, do you mean Desert Storm, or OIF?  The reason I ask is that the cockpits changed with the LASTE mod.  The BB and TD repop are LASTE cockpits, which aren’t suitable for Desert Storm.  I believe the only pre-LASTE cockpit for a DS bird was the Cutting Edge cockpit.

Thanks for the reply.  The first gulf war.  But any of the cockpit sets will do as I can just convict them.  I'm really in need of a A10 cockpit set as this A10 is just my favourite and I'm desperately seeking a cockpit set.  Out of all the US ground support aircraft, this is the one I wAnt to built.  So I'm really appealing to try and get one.  As I said, I'd be eve prepared to swap a 1/32 fax jet for a cockpit set.  That's how mad keen I want one.  The A-10 is just a beast and I'm really really wanting to find a cockpit set and will go to any extinct to get one

I have also books on the SU-27 and many other books on modern jet fighters which are excellent reference material I'm also happy to swap for an A-10 cockpit set.  If any one PMs me and I can list items and maybe come to an arrangement.  Im prepared to go to any lengths to obtain an A10. Cockpit set

I have also books on the SU-27 and many other books on modern jet fighters which are excellent reference material I'm also happy to swap for an A-10 cockpit set.  If any one PMs me and I can list items and maybe come to an arrangement.  Im prepared to go to any lengths to obtain an A10. Cockpit set.  I also have a beautiful resin Pratt and Whitney small mouth intake together with flame holder, burner can, Engine cowling, CFTs, block 52 wheel (which is slightly thicker than the normal F16 wheel, vertical stabilators(tail) with different parts to make the tail you want, the front wheel strut for block 52, andtbe block 52 front wheel bay front door.  I'd more than happy to swap this whole set for the A10 cockpit set.  You can make any F16 block 52 using this resin set.  The set is made by eagle aviation and is simply awesome in detail.  It's made to fit the Tamiya F16CJ block 50 kit.  In you are interested in a swap, let me know ASAP and we can do it.  This set is worth about 140 USD on its own. Bel a swap would be a good deal.  If we did the swap and you weren't happy, I'd be more than happy to return the A10 cockpit set to you and no extra cost.  Let me know what you think. I'll also throw in a set of 2 of beautiful resin IRIS T missiles as well.

Edited by Modelkeenfan
Add info

I'll take Al! The A10 sets I can get as I love the A10 and will make a few versions including a ,an A10C.  I love ground attack aircraft so the A10 is my favourite.  I want to make a few versions of the A10.  Did the PW set interest you?  It's a great set and better than my resin set of the PW version I've ever seen.  But unfortunately I'm not a big F16 fan.  I just like the Sufa

On 2/1/2021 at 7:39 PM, Modelkeenfan said:

...The A-10 is as I said my favourite ground attack aircraft and I would give anything to obtain a cockpit set and the exports choice decals....

On 2/4/2021 at 9:57 AM, Modelkeenfan said:

He has a black box A10 cockpit set but wants 75 USD for it.  A bit rich

One of us is confused...  :doh: