Indonesian block 25 F16A camo scheme

Hi all

I was wanting to know if the Indonesian air force used the same same camo scheme on their Block 25 F16As as they did on the block 15s?  The camo acme I'm talking about is the one with blue ect in it that looks like a USAF aggressor scheme?

Any help appreciated

On 2/3/2021 at 10:18 AM, Modelkeenfan said:

Hi all

I was wanting to know if the Indonesian air force used the same same camo scheme on their Block 25 F16ACs as they did on the block 15s?  The camo acme I'm talking about is the one with blue ect in it that looks like a USAF aggressor scheme?

Any help appreciated

To revert to the original question: 
The Indonesian F-16C/D's carry the same scheme as seen on the F-16A/B of later years, also called the "Fulcrum" scheme. 
You can see it here:
Export Vipers — Reid Air Publications (reidairpublishing.com)
Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 11.43.04 AM.png
What is interesting is that the Indonesian Vipers coming out from overhaul seems to be getting a new FS36118/FS6270 scheme with toned-down national markings etc. But this isn't your question as I understand it 🙂 
As to the original white/blue/blue scheme, this was never carried by the newer F-16C/D fleet. 

PS! To avoid confusion, I took the liberty of correcting your question that I quoted to correctly read F-16C rather than -A, as the block 25 is a C/D

Edited by Niels
8 hours ago, Niels said:

The Indonesian F-16C/D's carry the same scheme as seen on the F-16A/B of later years, also called the "Fulcrum" scheme.

I believe that when they changed from the first multi-colour scheme, they called it the 'Dual tone' or 'Millennium' scheme.

From: http://defense-studies.blogspot.com/2020/04/camo-baru-f-16ab-tni-au.html (you'll have to run your own internet translations)!

Skema warna (camo) pesawat F-16 TNI AU telah beberapa kali mengalami pergantian. Berikut ini adalah camo pesawat sesuai periodisasinya. 

Periode 1989 - 1996 (Blue Spot Delivery Scheme)

Pada periode kedatangan warna pesawat terdiri dari kamuflase biru-abu-abu tiga-nada (three-tone blue-grey).

Periode 1996 - 2000 (Elang Biru Scheme)
Pada periode ini, armada F-16 Indonesia dicat sebagai pesawat aerobatic dengan skema Elang Biru dengan warna dasar biru dan dilengkapi pita kuning.

Periode 2000 - 2020 (Dual Tone Scheme)
Pada periode ini, F-16 menggunakan skema kamuflase  abu-abu-hijau (grey-green) yang disebut juga 'skema Milenium'
Sebanyak 24 pesawat F-16C/D yang baru datang juga menggunakan skema warna ini.

Periode 2020 - Sekarang 
Periode ini menggunakan warna abu-abu (grey), belum ada nama resmi untuk camo TNI AU yang baru ini.
Camo ini baru dilakukan pada pesawat yang telah selesai menjalani EMLU, warna pesawat mengingatkan pada pesawat F-16 yang dipakai oleh USAF.  

Plus, from here: https://dayamiliter.blogspot.com/2015/03/f-16-indonesia.html

2000 - sekarang Skema kamuflase abu-abu-hijau baru diperkenalkan disebut 'skema Millenium'. Nomor seri ditampilkan di tengah ekor dengan tanda merah di atas, yang dari Wing ke-3.

Edited by RedArrow