Russian SU25 loadouts in afganistan

I'm wanting to know what was a typical SU25 loadout carried in Afghanistan war.  Can anyone give me examples?  I have seen lots carrying  8 8M1 rockets pods and I know they used a lot of unguided rockets.  But I was wanting to the vary the loadout using 8M1 pods, TERs and and 500 pounders.  But I?primarily putting a loadout that was a typical one.  Any help appreciated

MBD-2 only tested.Not suitable for precise bombing.

They were mainly used 2xODAB-500 and in night plus 2xOSAB-100 or 4xOFAB-250 or 4xRBK-250.FAB-500-62 used mainly Su-17.

The first versions of the Su-25 could not combine different types bombs and rockets.The same was one type rockets or cannon pods.

See my link and file Afghanistan. In file vyzbroj are details weapons.

Ok so what loadout do you suggest I put on the Su-25?  It looks mean with 8m1 large rocket pods on it.  But i thought putting on 2 MErs with 8 incendary bombs on each rack, a couple of FAB 500s, a couple of RBK 250 275 AO1s and a couple of FAB 250-54 on a couple of FAB 500 Mk 62son it.  But S you say it's not a realistic loadout.  So what would suggest?