Hilarious, depressing, sad and what not at the same time.

Well what is just that. My signature is just that. How's that you may wander. I'll cut to the core of it. I've not posted in here for almost eight years and I just did post again moments ago and when I did so I happened to look at my signature. As you can guess, none of those kits is completed.

Here's a quick rundown on how it is now according to my signature from then.
At my chaotic desk: - Less chaotic desk nowadays as I need to close it all in as soon as I'm not sitting there. Yes you've guessed it, I've got a cat now...
Revell: F-104C Starfighter 1:72 - Just a few parts remain to fix on it. Canopy, antennas and two BLU-27 and the painting of course. I've in fact just recently removed the kit from one of many drawers of doom and have it sitting in my spray booth with the intent to finish it before spring.

AZ Model: TP-81 Grumman Goose 1:72 - Still hidden away but looked at it a month ago.

Tasca: Sherman Firefly Vc 1:35 - I'll probably build it if not this year the next but the sooner the better as I need the space it's box occupy.

DML: Panther D 1:35 - This kit have resurfaced a couple of times during these years with work done on it before I've put it away again.

Tamiya: Char B1 Bis 1:35 - Sad story, I'd love to finish it but the mojo haven't been there for it. But it sure is a lovely kit

Tamiya: Cromwell Mk.IV 1:35 - Almost completed with the decals on but I sort of lost interest in it. The kit tracks have split in several places and must be exchanged to better ones and I've got track links waiting for that. So it's just new tracks and final weathering that remains.

As I build slowly but rather slow it won't get built fast... - Well I did say that I'm a slow builder after all.

I'm quite certain that there's more builders out there with even more and older skeletons in their shelf of doom. It's funny how some of us is so easily distracted and how simple it is to start builds and how hard it is to finish them. But who says that you must finish your builds anyway... 😉