Just getting back into modelling, it has been many years. my skills are improving. Anyway i am attempting to build the aircraft i guarded at RAF Alconbury from 1984-1986. RF-4C's and F5-E's. I have plenty of reference material for both. What im missing is photographs of 80-1069. In particular a photograph of the landing gear doors. and this is why.

80-1069 art.#069
Built as TR-1A*, delivered to USAF on July 1982
Transferred to 17 RW, July 1982
Damaged by vehicle collision at RAF Alconbury, in Oct 1983
Yup the security bus crashed into her when she was being towed out for preflight at midnight. Of course it was dark, the plane is black, the bus which was full of security police crashed into it near the wing/fuesalage. It got sent to Beale AFB for repairs. When she came back they had painted in the subdued red paint, a bus on one of the landing gear doors. It had scored a kill. SAC was not amused but they left it.   Was anyone else stationed there? Do you happen to have a photograph of this? I received a photograph from Brian Bickers showing the aircraft but cant see the landing gear doors.

Sorry its a long post (and my first) but it really is a great story. Thanks in advance