What is that pod for F-16C?

2 hours ago, Mfezi said:

That is the pod on the center station. The poster was asking about the white pod on the wingtip, which appears to be a telemetry pod.

Right, the first answer to OP threw me off mentioning camera and recon, sorry for that.. 

Edited by ijozic
6 hours ago, BillS said:

That pod is a  Cubic Corp P-5 ACMI (air combat maneuvering instrumentation) pod. You can type that in your search engine and find all kinds of images and info

Are you sure? It doesn't look at all the same to me unless they chopped off a whole bunch of parts:

130808-F-OU084-239.JPG

To me, it looks more like one of the foreign ACMI pods, like Diehl FPR pod or the Turkish SDT pod.

Autonomous Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation (AAMI) P5 pods?

12 Autonomous Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation (AAMI) P5 pods. These keep track of the plane’s position etc. in simulated combat exercises, for display, playback, and scoring at HQ.

https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/2012-02-Poland-Requests-F-16-Weapons-Support-07298/

Edited by AV O
48 minutes ago, Rocketdrvr said:

Hi, this pod is called the DB/MS-110 RECCE POD SYSTEM.  KASL Hobby makes one in 1/48 scale if this helps.

Like a few others, you did not read the question...

Kinda tempted to suggest that they're the standard F-16 style fuel tanks.  I mean, if you're going to misread/not read the question, you might as well give a REALLY useless answer.  😄

On 2/4/2021 at 6:32 AM, Solo said:

Guys, I am looking for any information about that pod (kind of ACMI, CATM?) on starboard wing (white one)?
I have never seen such pod before. Anyone knows that?

image.png.4fceb5bc1d741ab2634524f66dc8076d.png

The pod on the starboard wingtip is an AN/ARQ-52(v) Advanced Range Data System (ARDS) Pod.