Wanted- 2 X KAB 500L russian guided bombs

I'm thinking of putting in two R-27 Alamos, 2Archer AA11s and two R60 aphids.  But I also want to arm it up with a couple of ground attack weapons.  I was thinking two KAB 500 L laser guided air to ground bombs as well. I think it would look good.  I think two FAB 500 bombs would look a bit basic. a couple of laser guided bombs would look good.  Syria is a testing ground so virtually anything could be carried to try out.  What you readers think?  Would that be. Good loadout?

If anyone has two spate KAB 500 L laser guided bombs to sell or swap?  Could you PM me?

As far as I know these bombs only come in the 1/32 trumpeter SU-25 kit.  No one makes them in resin to my knowledge

8 minutes ago, Modelkeenfan said:

I'm thinking of putting in two R-27 Alamos, 2Archer AA11s and two R60 aphids.  But I also want to arm it up with a couple of ground attack weapons.  I was thinking two KAB 500 L laser guided air to ground bombs as well. I think it would look good.  I think two FAB 500 bombs would look a bit basic. a couple of laser guided bombs would look good.  Syria is a testing ground so virtually anything could be carried to try out.  What you readers think?  Would that be. Good loadout?

If anyone has two spate KAB 500 L laser guided bombs to sell or swap?  Could you PM me?

As far as I know these bombs only come in the 1/32 trumpeter SU-25 kit.  No one makes them in resin to my knowledge

Did you mean to post this in another thread? Arm what up? I think all we got from this is you're building a kit in some scale of something that flew in Syria. Reference to the 1/32 Trumpeter Su-25, but that is apparently not what you are building.

1 hour ago, Modelkeenfan said:

Reskit produced very nice KAB-500

Check it out here. They deliver worldwide

https://reskit.com.ua/index.php?route=product/search&search=KAB-500

21 minutes ago, Modelkeenfan said:

I just checked and reskit don't make the KAB 500. So if anyone has two out of the trumpeter SU-25 kit, can you PM me?

One has to guess the scale you work on.. Looks like 1/32 now. Be more precise in your requests

36 minutes ago, Kasatka said:

One has to guess the scale you work on.. Looks like 1/32 now. Be more precise in your requests

Parts requests such as these also have their own dedicated sub-forum and should be posted there:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/forum/22-the-spares-box-add-scale-to-your-title/

• 3 weeks later...