Wolfpack 1/144 B-1B Nozzles - Too long to fit?

I just want to make sure I'm not crazy.  It seems the stem that slides in to the nacelles didn't account the shrinking diameter past the aft fairing.  So the nozzles only slide about half way in and then stop.  Anyone else work with these and find anything different.  It should overall be easy enough to cut a segment out and shorten them.  It'll move the exhaust fan closer to the nozzle, so not quite perfect, but workable. 

I should have planned ahead better.  Over drilling the engine cowlings before adding the rear nacelle should have done the trick as well.  Now that it's all glued together and painted, I'm a little cautious about doing so.

7 hours ago, ESzczesniak said:

I should have planned ahead better.  Over drilling the engine cowlings before adding the rear nacelle should have done the trick as well.  Now that it's all glued together and painted, I'm a little cautious about doing so.

Haha I was lucky I was forewarned by someone in your exact situation already. I think he managed to chisel out the offending obstruction with the nacelles already glued together and painted. Good luck mate!