Converting the new 1/32 Italeri GR4 tornado into a RAF GR1

Basically just new instrument panels.  The front IP of a GR.1 has a large round display in the center instead of the square one in the kit.  Also think the rear IP is a bit different.  Need to add the second gun, parts for which are already present in the kit, and don’t install the FLIR pod under the left side of the nose.

Thanks Dave.  Aires tell me they are working on cockpit set for the new Italeri tornado and engine cans to I think.  So might wait until they release those.  Could then probably use the IP and cockpit display screens from the Aires GR1 Revell cockpit set in their GR4 set to make the GR1 cockpit.  I see acres have just released 3 new decal sheets in 1/32 scale of RAF tornados in op GRANBY with nose art.  But a bit disappointing as they are the same ones flightpath did and tiger wings a few years back.  Would have been nice to see some different nose art decals as some of them were fantastic.