LF: 1/72nd Italeri CH-53 engine pods

Hi All,

Anybody have a scrap Italeri CH-53 kit and want to sell/ trade the engine pods and associated parts?

I am (slowly!) working on a CH-53 Ya'sur with the beautiful Wingman resin conversion parts that are made for the Italeri kit, but I have the (preferred) Airfix kit.  I can get all of the parts to work (had to get a rotor head from "Rotor Head", go figure!) but the intake filters will not match-up with the Airfix pods without modifications which would destroy their details.

As usual, I will buy or trade for these.  All help appreciated!

Cheers,

WARDOG

Edited by Glynn Jacobs
Added information
  • Glynn Jacobs changed the title to LF: 1/72nd Italeri CH-53 engine pods

Well,

I unfortunately don't have anything for the C-130 except some Dekl's instrument panel decals.  They have a template for the side instrument consoles too, which is something I haven't seen in any kits (unless they're in the new Zvezda kits!).

I've been looking for some cargo floor P.E. and a resin internal fuel tank for the KC-130T I'm building but I might just cut my losses and pretend that stuff is inside and keep the ramp shut! :-)

Take Care,

WARDOG