Typhoon ib question: Paint colors on tail band

Building a "Car-Door" Typhoon IB, and the Hasegawa decals are kinda lousy color-wise, so I got a set of TechMod decals.  They are very thin and brittle, and the green/blue/grey tail band decal split into 5 pieces while I was trying to put it on.  I think I'll just masks and paint, but I'm not sure what the correct color is?  I'm normally a Jet guy, but trying some WWII British planes for a bit of something different so I don't know my RAF colors very well. I see references to a bunch of different colors called "sky" or some variation therof, and it's a bit confusing. 

Also, which brand/color of paint is the closest match?  I prefer Mr.Color just because it goes on so nicely, but am equipped to deal with most any enamel/lacquer/acrylic.

On the other hand, I have some Testors MM DuckEgg blue; maybe I should see if it's close.

If you're talking about the fuselage band just forward of the tail, the color is Sky. Mr. Color makes what they call Duck Egg Green (C26) which is a decent match for RAF Sky; I've used it for several models. Model Master had Sky in their series 2 lineup - Sky "Type S" no. 2049. It's quite similar to the Mr. Color paint. "Type S" simply means smooth surface. There are definitely other options for Sky.