L/F Hasegawa's 1/72 F/A-18A Decal sheet (from kit #02810)

Hello guys,

I am looking for Hasegawa's 1/72 F/A-18A decal sheet from this kit; #02810. Specifically, I want the standard markings and the markings for the VMFA-531 Gray Ghosts.

If anyone has it and is willing to just give away or, trade, send me a pm.

Many thanks!

Hi Sernak,

I do have those Hasegawa decals for VFMA-531, if you are still interested.  I also have the sheet Habu2 has but I'm using that option from the Repli-Scale sheet.

Let me know if you're interested, maybe we can work out a trade.

Take Care,

WARDOG

Hi Glynn,

Many thanks for your offer.

I tried to send you a pm but, I got the following message "Glynn Jacobs cannot receive messages". Any ideas why Arc Forums doesn't allow to send you a pm?

Anyhow, about the Hasegawa sheet; yes, I am interested as long as you have intact the squadron's insignia and the standard markings.

Let me know.

Bill

Hi Bill,

I have the complete sheet.  At one time, I cut off the instrument panel part but it is taped back in place.

As far as trades, I am looking for any modern 72nd stuff, especially high-viz data and markings for F-14s but other stuff is welcome.

I'll check my in-box to see what's going on.  You can contact me at glynnj(at)swbell(dot)net and I can send you a scan.

Take Care,

Glynn