BAM News - Universal intakes for the Hasegawa 1/48 Phantoms released!

The 1/72 version will be done through crowdfunding based on my past experience with 1/72 sets. If there are enough people actually interested (i.e. willing to put their money where their mouth is) it will happen 🙂

4 hours ago, arnobiz said:

The 1/72 version will be done through crowdfunding based on my past experience with 1/72 sets. If there are enough people actually interested (i.e. willing to put their money where their mouth is) it will happen 🙂

Hi, interested by 1/72 ;-) 

On 11/28/2021 at 8:46 PM, arnobiz said:

Thanks for letting me(us!) know, hopefully in coincides with a good pay week for me!

On 11/28/2021 at 4:46 PM, arnobiz said:

It's a very niche subject within a niche market, the challenge will be getting the word out and marketing the set to reach the customers that are interested in it. That being said, you have my Euros, as you know my interest in the subject.

Cheers,

Hoops

• arnobiz changed the title to BAM News - Legion pod and Dragon's Eye pods for F-15/F-16 released in 1/48!
  • 1 month later...
On 11/22/2021 at 8:24 PM, arnobiz said:

This week we are releasing a full conversion set to build the mighty F-15 STOL/MTD NASA demonstrator 🙂 using the 1/48 Hasegawa F-15D kit as a basis. [...]

On 11/24/2021 at 12:18 AM, neffan01 said:

Very interesting ! Possible to have in 1/72 scale ? 

On 11/24/2021 at 12:23 AM, arnobiz said:

Possibly if Kursad (Caracal) also releases his sheet in 1/72 🙂

Did you ever release the 1/72 version?

10 hours ago, K5054NZ said:

Did you ever release the 1/72 version?

Not yet, I'm unsure as to 1/ Which base kit is best (I lean toward the Hasegawa kit) 2/ If it makes sense - I would expect to sell 10 sets, hardly enough to justify the time investment compared to other projects I have in mind 😞

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I last posted some news, so here we are with two new items for the new SR-71 Blackbird Revell kit, to go along with the cool Caracal sheets recently re-printed 🙂

Intakes: 

51989112708_a72836c824_c.jpg

51989112638_469f9a6b6e_c.jpg

Intake covers:

51989113078_5d224ae102_c.jpg

51989113048_71cb161832_c.jpg

Side covers fitted with just a tad of Blutack, which is why they are not flush with the fuselage 😉

51989342499_128b174293_c.jpg

Both can be found here 😉

Arnaud

Edited by arnobiz
  • arnobiz changed the title to BAM News - SR-71 exhausts and engine covers released in 1/48!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • arnobiz changed the title to BAM News - SR-71 LASRE (Linear Aerospike SR-71 Experiment) released in 1/48!

We're very happy to pre-release a big conversion set: the NASA SR-71 LASRE test aircraft! This set will come with the LASRE-specific decals, which should come back in a fortnight. However as making these large parts takes a lot of time I prefer to open orders now so I can make the parts and ship all once the decals arrive.

BAM SR-71 sets

Due to the decal sheet, this set will be a limited series so I would advise to order one now if you want one!

Arnaud

336179main_EC97-44295-100_full.jpg

• arnobiz changed the title to BAM News - Summer break: last orders ship on July 20th!

We will be closed from July 20th until end of August, all orders placed before July 20th will ship before the break 😉

Enjoy the break if you're lucky enough to have one 😎,

Arnaud

52187355212_e172ea6c4c_c.jpg

Edited by arnobiz
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Arnoud,

your inbox seems to be full, taking this route instead.

I saw you made a QF-4E conversion for Zoukei-Mura , will you do one for Hasegawa kits? Seems to be appropriate since it is the only OOB slatted F-4E at the moment. And also plans for a QF-4G? Preferably Hasegawa since the yet-to-be-released Zoukei-Mura kit has the dreaded extended slats.

TIA

Nebbor

Edited by Nebbor
  • arnobiz changed the title to BAM News - Universal intakes for the Hasegawa 1/48 Phantoms released!