BAM News - Universal intakes for the Hasegawa 1/48 Phantoms released!

• 5 weeks later...

@Captain Tyler made me realize I had forgotten to announce our October releases, sorry about that, talk about business vs passion!

This time we covered the most advanced Super Hornet features to date. Although some were not operationally adopted they still look pretty cool IMHO 😉

https://bam-models.com/product-category/f-a-18e-f-ea-18g/

I hope you like them,

Arnaud

Conformal Fuel Tanks (Designed for the Meng kit but also fits the Hasegawa kit)

52447131376_b870d0ba51_c.jpg

New Generation Jammer (NGJ, 2x per set)

52447571995_c251584263_c.jpg

Enclosed Weapons Pod (EWP)

52447571960_a64b308367_c.jpg

• arnobiz changed the title to BAM News - 1/48 Next Gen Super Hornet/Growler sets released!
10 hours ago, arnobiz said:

@Captain Tyler made me realize I had forgotten to announce our October releases, sorry about that, talk about business vs passion!

This time we covered the most advanced Super Hornet features to date. Although some were not operationally adopted they still look pretty cool IMHO 😉

https://bam-models.com/product-category/f-a-18e-f-ea-18g/

I hope you like them,

Arnaud

Conformal Fuel Tanks (Designed for the Meng kit but also fits the Hasegawa kit)

52447131376_b870d0ba51_c.jpg

New Generation Jammer (NGJ, 2x per set)

52447571995_c251584263_c.jpg

Enclosed Weapons Pod (EWP)

52447571960_a64b308367_c.jpg

This is all utterly amazing, Arnaud!! 

CFTs look spot on! Same for the pods!

All we need now are the decals! 

These look great, but there is no aftermarket nose gear doors for current block F/A-18E. None of the kits currently available have this detail and its very noticeable when studying photos. Im sure you scratch build it, but it looks like a lot of trial and error work that would make an aftermarket option that much more appreciated.

• arnobiz changed the title to BAM News - (hopefully) temporary closure

Dear friends,

Due to changes in my personal situation I will need to mark a pause in BAM's operations as of November 30th. While I hope the pause won't last long (still so many product ideas!) I have unfortunately very little visibility at this time. Which is why I wanted to give everyone a chance to get one of our sets, just in case.

The website (bam-models.com) will remain operational and all instructions will be accessible, just the shop will be closed as of 15-20 November depending on the order backlog.

I am aware some instructions are still missing and I apologize about this. At this time I am focusing on one final development, missing instructions will be done asap but possibly as late as December

Thanks everyone for your understanding and support!

Arnaud

• arnobiz changed the title to BAM News - (hopefully temporary) closure
  • arnobiz changed the title to BAM News - back with new prototype/early F-14A sets!

Dear friends,

We're back and we used the time off well, with a new suite of sets for the prototype and early production F-14A Tomcat 🙂

So what do we have on the menu? Early wing gloves, early beaver tails with or without dielectric panels, test pitot probe, RIO windshield, short gun muzzle panels, early chinpods and more... You can see all available options here: https://bam-models.com/product-category/f-14/

52611229550_93987cd23b_c.jpg

52611298333_b1626860b9_c.jpg

52611229460_b31a04184a_c.jpg

52611071929_a82a759596_c.jpg

52610303097_5d90d1258b_c.jpg

52610303077_88f4d0a0a2_c.jpg

52611229355_b4f8ff5b93_c.jpg

11 hours ago, jenshb said:

Order placed!  BTW, have you stopped doing the F-15SG conversion for the Revell/Mongram kit?

Jens

Thank you Jens! The SG sets are still there, although I'm thinking of retiring them as they're quite a hassle to produce and don't sell that much anyway 😄

Edited by arnobiz
On 1/6/2023 at 11:34 PM, arnobiz said:

Thank you Jens! The SG sets are still there, although I'm thinking of retiring them as they're quite a hassle to produce and don't sell that much anyway 😄

If I recall, many of the SG parts could be used to upgrade the Revell kit to the current active duty F-15E configuration.  How about remix of the necessary parts into a Revell F-15E update set?

• arnobiz changed the title to BAM News - 1/48 AARGM-ER released!

Hello!

Our latest release is the next generation anti-radiation missile, the AARGM-ER, poised for use on the Super Hornet and F-35 🙂

Key features:

• 2 missiles per set
  • Fins fully integrated to the missiles (no assembly required)
  • Fins fully protected by easy-to-remove cage
  • Pin holes located and sized for the Meng Super Hornet/Growler underwing pylons

Available on the BAM Models shop.

52645220182_06cec93368_c.jpg

52645984984_abaf7ccb7a_c.jpg

Enjoy,

Arnaud

@arnobiz I'm wondering if you ever considered F-15 FAST packs?  I'd like them to fit a Hasegawa F-15, but sized to fit the GWH would probably be more marketable, no idea if the same would fit both. They are useful for some USAF F-15C/Ds or in Israeli service.  In 1/48 the only ones I know of are in some early boxings of Hasegawa's 1/48 F-15E. I was working to get a pair from another member and then he quit responding to messages.  

1517872788919-mh98.jpg?auto=webp&optimiz

• arnobiz changed the title to BAM News - Universal intakes for the Hasegawa 1/48 Phantoms released!