Shipping delays

Almost done -  the larger boxes and other orders including CD48203 will be in the mail on Tuesday. Everything else is already picked up by USPS and you should be seeing movement in the tracking history.

I will then start shipping the larger AUS/NZ orders that have been accumulating for a while. 

• 5 weeks later...

Folks, I am having difficulty clearing the backlog of orders I received and it will take me a week or so (Feb 1) to ship everything with CD48205 & CD48219. CD144015 will take me a week more - my estimate is that I will ship everything by the end of the first week of February.  

If you got a shipping notification email but do not see any movement in tracking history, please be patient - I will schedule weekly pickups and Feb 2 and Feb 9, and you will receive your decals soon.

Edited by KursadA

Almost everything without CD144015 (the B-36 decals) are going out this weekend - USPS should have picked them up by Monday afternoon. You should start seeing movement in the tracking info soon.

As I mentioned I need a bit more time to sort out the issue with mis-printed CD144015 instructions - I expect to start shipping these very soon, too.

Unfortunately still waiting for the reprinted CD144015 instructions - they should reach me before the end of the week and I hope everything will be out of the door by Feb 15. Your envelopes are still here - that is why you are not seeing any movement in tracking history. No need to be concerned. 

Folks, the corrected B-36 (CD144015) instructions here. I will need a day or so to rapidly replace the instructions and will be able to finally deliver all the orders that include CD144015 to USPS tomorrow or Wednesday morning.

4 minutes ago, KursadA said:

Folks, the corrected B-36 (CD144015) instructions here. I will need a day or so to rapidly replace the instructions and will be able to finally deliver all the orders that include CD144015 to USPS tomorrow or Wednesday morning.

Great news! Out of curiosity, do the decal printers also print the instructions? Or are those done with a different vendor?

On 2/14/2022 at 8:40 AM, Charlie D. said:

Great news! Out of curiosity, do the decal printers also print the instructions? Or are those done with a different vendor?

They can print the instructions on request, but instructions can be printed by any printing company and I typically get these printed at a local company.

All of the orders including CD144015 are out of the door today - USPS will pick them up sometime around noon and you should see movement in tracking history. I also completely cleared the backlog of shipping to Australia and New Zealand, now that there is an alternative way to ship to these two countries.

Thanks for your patience - I put a lot of effort in the B-36 sheet and I hope you will like the result! On to the next batch of releases...

• 1 month later...

Folks, I have a very small (<20) number of orders (mostly larger orders that require a box, and some with CD48197) left to pack and deliver to USPS - everything else is either in your hands or on its way to you. I will clear the backlog by the weekend; and announce the April releases shortly afterwards.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Folks, I dropped all remaining orders at the post office in the last few days. If you don't see movement in the tracking history, you will see it soon. Thanks for another busy month, and looking forward to another busy month of preorders after I come back from vacation in early August. 

• 2 months later...

Just to be clear, I wasn't complaining about Caracal customer service, not at all. My experience with USPS deliveries has been "spotty" for a couple of years now and I tend to follow the progress of all my orders (from multiple vendors/companies) closely as a result. I had the same mailman for ~20 years (been in the same house almost 30 years) and when he retired  a couple of years ago the mail delivery service in my neighborhood just went to  💩💩💩  

• 4 months later...

Folks, one of the boxed containing a couple of the new sheets and another box with instructions is still on the way to me, delayed as a result of the weather issues in Texas and elsewhere last week. I expect them to be eventually delivered this week, but I would appreciate it and if you can wait until the end of the week before emailing me about the status of your order. I expect to get everything out of the door before Feb 13.

Thanks!