1/48 - Avro Lancaster B.1 by Hong Kong Models - release in 2021

• HomeBe changed the title to 1/48 - Avro Lancaster B.1 by Hong Kong Models - release in 2021
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2021 at 1:22 PM, ChesshireCat said:

Just heard the otherday that a B17F is on the way. I'll get two of them.

gary

Tracking says mine will be here tomorrow 👍

edit: And it is:

DSC01181.jpg

Edited by WymanV
1 hour ago, Shawn C. said:

Any idea about their B-17G "late?"  For all I know they already released it! 😉 The Lancaster sure looks nice! 

that one is news to me! I sorta figured the next one after the F would be a B17E. That's another one high on my list.

gary

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2021 at 7:52 AM, barkin mad said:

See the source image

kinda of an off topic question for the masses. Looking at the photo. my first thought was the instrument panel is not like the kit's panel, but then again it maybe a leter version or a restoration. My question has nothing to do with that panel, but how accurate is that interior green in the photo. There's enough green in it to use as a gauge to get the right color on most RAF airframes. 

we don't get very many (if any) RAF air frames to look at in Indiana

gary

57 minutes ago, ChesshireCat said:

kinda of an off topic question for the masses. Looking at the photo. my first thought was the instrument panel is not like the kit's panel, but then again it maybe a leter version or a restoration. My question has nothing to do with that panel, but how accurate is that interior green in the photo. There's enough green in it to use as a gauge to get the right color on most RAF airframes. 

we don't get very many (if any) RAF air frames to look at in Indiana

gary

That is very accurate to the RAF interior green. And that panel is a pretty good representation of the panel (the model part is upside down in the picture abocve). with a bit of detail panting it will be pretty close. Also, I can see the IP has a decal on the example sheet seen at the top, so I wouldn't be surprised if that engineers panel will also have a decal for it.

Sean