1/48 Kinetic Super Etendard

One more project from a few months ago that I am just now posting. With all of the critiques of Kinetic kits, I must say that I really enjoyed building this kit and would like to build another in the Argentinian markings. The only real issue is the front windscreen being too narrow, requiring some work to blend it with the fuselage. Not a big job, just annoying.

I used decals from Berna decals and scratch built the ladder and intake covers. Hope you enjoy

sue 1.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Edited by Brenhen
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Dsgimenez said:

Exellent work! I have this kit and I wonder how did you blend the front shield? 

Thank you! Since I was going to have the canopy open, I just aligned it on one side and used filler on the other. By putting the canopy mask on first, I could sand the filler without damaging the glass and blend it in. It worked fine for the open canopy. If you wanted to have the canopy closed, it may lead to some misalignment. Good luck with your kit. It really is a great kit other than the windshield issue.