Way off topic - Amazon Order History Sorting?

I know this is out there, but I can't seem to find an answer in my Googling and thought I'd give it a shot here.  My Amazon "Your Orders" used to sort by the estimated arrival date, with delivered orders being move to the bottom and soonest to arrive being at the top.  It is now (on web, iPhone, and iPad) showing the list sorted by order date. 

I can not find any way to change the list to my prior view through any option menus, sort, etc.  There's a filter for "open orders", but this oddly cuts off some of my incoming orders. 

I'd love to revert to my old view.  I find orders with a long shipping time get buried by newer orders delivered quickly when the list is sorted by order placed dates.  Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

Hello..

Have you tried using the "filter" menu .

when you click on "your  orders", it brings up your orders... beside it there is "filter ".

Click on Filter which takes you to another menu.

That menu shows: orders,   open orders, cancelled orders.

Under that there is a whole long list of things that shows;

Last 30 days, 

six months,

2020 etc..

So Did you choose  last 30 days and then "Apply" that choice. 

it should  bring up the last lot of orders 

IF you ALREADY  did that then not sure how you can alter it.

I did try that. The filter settings don’t give a lot of good options. In particular, the “open orders” has potential, but filters out any shipped but not delivered orders. So of no use for tracking shipments. This is definitely a #FirstWorldProblem, but my Amazon order history has grown far more extensive in the pandemic trying to support our house with minimal human contact. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 5:25 PM, ESzczesniak said:

I did try that. The filter settings don’t give a lot of good options. In particular, the “open orders” has potential, but filters out any shipped but not delivered orders. So of no use for tracking shipments. This is definitely a #FirstWorldProblem, but my Amazon order history has grown far more extensive in the pandemic trying to support our house with minimal human contact. 

Yea, "Open Orders" is about as close as you're going to get. Obviously, Amazon "upgraded" the user interface to improve customer experience :whistle:

I've got a bigger problem.  For some reason my wife's phone is getting all the delivery notices sent to her phone and not mine anymore.  Her phone number isn't even listed in my account.  But I cannot sneak any Amazon orders in now.

6 hours ago, Scott Smith said:

I've got a bigger problem.  For some reason my wife's phone is getting all the delivery notices sent to her phone and not mine anymore.  Her phone number isn't even listed in my account.  But I cannot sneak any Amazon orders in now.

oh my....  🔬